Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Tooth Fairy…


Me: McKenzie, you need to brush your teeth…

McKenzie: Mom, I did

Me: Do you have any new loose teeth?

McKenzie: Yes, this one (she pointed it out)...
But I just don’t understand it though.

Me: What do you not understand?

McKenzie: Why the tooth fairy likes Amelia’s teeth better than mine, because she brings her $3 when she loses a tooth, but only bring me a dollar.

Me: Well, maybe she uses all of her money over there and runs out by the time she gets over here.

McKenzie (after a short pause): Maybe I should write her and tell her to stop bye here first next time.

3 comments:

Traveling Gypsy said...

LOL...that is so cute! Kenzie is pretty smart!

Shell in your Pocket said...

Hee hee..kids say the cutest things!
-sandy toes

Anonymous said...

Too Cute!
I have an award for you on my blog! :)
Hugs,
Jen


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones