Tuesday, September 8, 2009

As a stay at home mom, I occasionally feel overwhelmed, and restless.
One day I was sitting in church and someone was talking about a friend of theirs had rededicated themselves and was trying out new life groups in church, so I started thinking... Maybe that is what I need to do, rededicate myself to being a Stay at Home Mom.

This is where you come in: Tell me how you stay motivated at home. Decorating, cooking, cleaning out, or even a girls night out. Tell me what has worked for you in a post, and add your name to the Mr. Linky.

-Cheers, Amy

3 comments:

Veronica said...

Every morning I try to begin in prayer. I can't always but I try. Sometimes I feel myself overwhelmed if I don 't stay organized. I am trying to write myself a sticky note with the to-do list every day. When I do it, I check it off, but if I don't get to it, I can add it to the next day. I have found that being stressed prevents me from enjoying my day and being productive.

Jennifer said...

Hmmm....let me think on this one just a bit, because I have been more discouraged than motivated these last several weeks. It seems that all I do is go here and there for kids, support the hubby's mid-life crisis (the farm), and can't seem to find the will-power to say no. Audley calls it my SAHM slump. I guess every SAHM goes through it at one time or another! What a fabulous idea you have for others to share ideas!

Hope all is well with you,
Jen

kanishk said...

.let me think on this one just a bit, because I have been more discouraged than motivated these last several weeks.
Work from home India


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones