Sunday, June 15, 2008

Ft. Worth Stroll

Ft. Worth strolls…
I saved this one to write a separate note. This little house has got to be one of my favorites. The owners are in the process of remodeling it; in fact you can see the permits posted in the windows. It is hard to tell from the pictures, but the owners have added a thick layer of stucco to the exterior of the house, but you can still see some of the brick peering though. But, I must say, my favorite thing is the crystal chandelier hanging on the front porch. I have seen larger houses with iron chandlers in the houses with port cache', but never like this. I think that I stood out there for so long, that when we walked back bye, the owner had come out and was looking around. He had re-entered by the time we had gotten to his fabulous house, or I would have tried to strike up a conversation with him. Hey, you never know when someone will invite you in for a cup of coffee….






1 comment:

Southern Lady said...

Amy, thank you for visiting my Southern Lagniappe, and for taking the time to leave a note.

I enjoyed taking the stroll through the Colonial Country Club neighborhood. All of the homes have such character and reflect the love of the owners.

I'll be back to visit your pretty blog soon.

Sincerely,
Janie


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones